[Tellico-users] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: Tellico 2.1 Released

Benjamin Trigona-Harany ben at metro-english.com
Wed Nov 4 05:53:23 UTC 2009

Hello,
Here's a longer backtrace (Qt 4.5.3; KDE 4.3.2; Slackware):

[Switching to Thread 0xb47dd700 (LWP 5107)]
0x0821642a in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0821642a in ?? ()
#1  0xbfbee9f0 in ?? ()
#2  0xbfbee918 in ?? ()
#3  0xbfbee8e8 in ?? ()
#4  0x080aed58 in ?? ()
#5  0x08c3c8b0 in ?? ()
#6  0xbfbee914 in ?? ()
#7  0xbfbee928 in ?? ()
#8  0x0821ba83 in ?? ()
#9  0xbfbee910 in ?? ()
#10 0xffffffff in ?? ()
#11 0xbfbee928 in ?? ()
#12 0x08211018 in ?? ()
#13 0xbfbee9a0 in ?? ()
#14 0x0000000b in ?? ()
#15 0xffffffff in ?? ()
#16 0xbfbee9b0 in ?? ()
#17 0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb)

The crash occurs when I try to sort a column in any of my old .tc files but I
can sort if I start a new collection.

What are the exact cmake compiler flags that I should be using to produce the
most useful data?

Ben