[Tellico-users] Tellico 2.1 Released

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Nov 3 05:22:43 UTC 2009

On Monday 02 November 2009, Mehmet Nur Olcay wrote:
> On Monday 02 November 2009 16:47:22 Robby Stephenson wrote:
> > Tellico 2.1 is available for download at
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the new release and bug fixes, but i have a problem with 2.1
>
> Compiled and installed 2.1 from source, opened my old database, after
> choosing any movie on the list, Tellico got a crash, i can reproduce it
> everytime. Here's the full backtrace with gdb
>
> http://pastebin.ca/1653561

Thanks. I can't reproduce it, but from the error, it looks like it may be
for a table field that doesn't have the number of columns set? The assert
may be failing, if you compiled in debug mode, that the assert causes a
crash, I think...

Can you edit that table field and add a columns property?

Or remove line 284 in tellico-2.1/src/translators/tellicoxmlexporter.cpp and
let me know if that works? Meanwhile, I can work around it, I guess. I'm
trying to decide if this is serious enough to warrant a quick release of
2.1.1.