[Tellico-users] YAZ Login and Password and Update Problems

Thomas Ronayne trona at ameritech.net
Sat Aug 29 12:41:04 UTC 2009

I've suddenly had problems with Tellico-1.3.5 -- a "known-good" ISBN
returned no results from any source (the book exists at Amazon.com,
found by searching using the ISBN). Also, attempting to update an older
entry also failed to find anything.

So, OK, there have been some system updates, let's just recompile
Tellico and go that way -- I rebuilt the package (this is Slackware, so
it's a package manager) from scratch, no errors, and the first time I
started and searched Tellico I get a pop-up wanting the YAZ login and
password?

Huh?

--
A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

If a man in the forest says something and no woman is present is he still wrong?