Taglib 1.9.1 upgrade not reading embedded artwork

wifanlith wifanlith at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:17:34 UTC 2013

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of the issue here.

The method that calls extractEmbeddedArtwork also gets a FileRef from the
path.constData() in exactly the same way, but it appears to be a different
reference.

It HAS to be something that has changed since 1.7, as the code worked fine
then, and I have made no changes other than the update to 1.9.1.

I'm getting very lost trying to find where its going wrong.

Can anyone help???