Removing Individual Flac Pictures

Sander Jansen s.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:02:54 UTC 2012

Looking at taglib 1.7.2, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to
remove a specific Flac::Picture. The only way to this now:

1. get list of all pictures
2. make a copy of each picture I want to keep.
3. call removePictures() to remove all pictures from the flac file.
4. append copied pictures back to the flac file.

What I'm trying to do is to replace specific pictures in a file, for
example replace all pictures tagged as frontcover.

Can we get a API to easily remove one picture?

As far as I know, Ogg and MP3 don't seemed to have this problem. You
can easily remove specific frames. Haven't looked at MP4s yet

Thanks,

Sander