iterators+multithreading on win32

Stephen F. Booth me at sbooth.org
Sat Mar 5 19:40:10 CET 2011

If a user's music is stored all on one drive, then you're probably right,
speed likely wouldn't change.  But with the prevalence of NAS and RAID and
cheap storage in general I don't know if assuming everything is all on one
disk is a valid assumption.  Personally, I have most of my music on an
external drive, some on NAS, and some on the machine's local disk.  So in my
case there would be a speedup.

Stephen