cmake default configuration bugs

Jeremy Whiting jeremy at scitools.com
Fri Oct 30 16:38:13 CET 2009

Indy,

Oh, I see.  I still don't see why this hasn't been
fixed (it's a 2 line patch to the CMakeLists.txt
file...) as it is a bug and should be fixed imho.  Is
there some moral or legal reason to not enable those
parts or something?

Jeremy

On Thursday 29 October 2009 1:59:45 pm Indy Sams
wrote:
> Hello Jeremy,
>
> 	You should check the list archives, this has
already been discussed
>  recently.
>
> Thursday, October 29, 2009, 3:52:27 PM, you wrote:
>
> JW> Hello,
>
> JW> I'm not subscribed to this list, so please cc me
on any
> JW> replies.  I found a bug in the cmake defaults in
taglib.
> JW> It seems that for some reason ASF and MP4 are
turned off
> JW> in the default config.  While this is rather
simple to
> JW> turn on locally, it's a pain to have to do it on
every
> JW> machine taglib is built on (and in turn to turn
it on
> JW> when distro packages are built at every
distro...)  Could