Support "album artist" and "artist sort" in TagLib::Tag interface?

Peter van Hardenberg pvh at songbirdnest.com
Sat Jan 10 21:19:39 CET 2009

Well, Songbird is running a heavily patched TagLib which could become the basis of 2.0,
but right now it's all done in 1.5 style, and Scott and I had been discussing what the
new interfaces would look like with Milosz, who has some ideas he'd like to in 2.0 as well.

Really I've just been waiting for some interest in 2.0 to develop before pushing it
forward.

Scott, how are things going for you? Have you got time to be involved these days?

-pvh