[Social-Desktop] Social Desktop implementation for forum.kde.org

Ingo Malchow ingomalchow at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:53:33 CET 2009

Hello,

just to let you know i subscribed to this list. I am one of the admins
of forum.kde.org and currently working on implementing a rest/social
desktop api for mybb (the forum software we use). It might still take
some time to really finish it. Also, currently it is only running on
my local copy of the board, so not reachable. But at some point i will
upload it to our svn repository
(http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/forum/).

If you have any further tipps, hints, just let me know. Apart from
that i will let you know about the progress.

Cheers,
Ingo
(aka neverendingo)