[Social-Desktop] OCS and the contest website

Ingo Malchow ingomalchow at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:13:54 CEST 2009

Hello,

just noticed the contest and the corresponding website. I found an
error on http://www.socialdesktop.org/contest/
It states "Integrate the OCS API in your website or webservice (e.g.
kde-forum.org did this)". First, this isn't the case, and also the
domain name is wrong, we are forum.kde.org ;)

Also the site says we are already using it, though still in
development. Well, the second part is right. But as i don't have an
internet connection right now and we are currently porting our whole
system to a new software (phpbb) i need to rewrite some stuff. Maybe
this can be corrected. And this leaves me to my last question: Can i
still join the contest?

Cheers,
Ingo