rkward, review of most recent version, basic analysis

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Fri May 20 02:06:57 BST 2022

I forgot one part. I wrote"The columns in the descriptive analysis are mean, min, max, standard deviation, length of sample, and number of NAs. "I meant to ask, is it possible to have an option, a check box or something, that you can select which of those you want? And could sum be one of the possible columns?
Thanks
Gene