nightly release, rkward-master-1062-windows-msvc2019_64-cl.exe, regression

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Wed May 4 22:01:08 BST 2022

Hi Thomas,
"2. Is the official release available at the project website?"

Ah, I said that wrong. Sorry. I meant, you do nightly releases, adding various components, like now the anova table. What I meant was, when does the official release get updated to include what's in the nightly releases? So, today, 5/4/2022, the nightly release appears to be rkward-master-1066. What's the date of the "official" version, here   https://rkward.kde.org/RKWard_on_Windows.html ?

So, how up to date is 0.7.3? It includes nightly releases up to what date? How would I know when it gets updated?
Does that make sense? Hopefully I said it better this time.
Thanks
Gene