nightly release, rkward-master-1062-windows-msvc2019_64-cl.exe, regression

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Tue May 3 21:59:34 BST 2022

Looks good.
I uninstalled rkward on my desktop, went to the nightly pagehttps://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/job/RKWard_Nightly_win64/
downloaded and installed the nightly update
| rkward-master-1065-windows-msvc2019_64-cl.exe |

ran regression with standardized coefficient, everything installed easily. The results look good.
Two questions.
1. Usually, with other software, there is some anova table, that has sum of squares, mean squares, for the model and error. I don't know if that's anything you'd want to add.
2. Is the official release available at the project website?  https://rkward.kde.org/RKWard_on_Windows.html
Thanks again for all your work.
Gene