frequencies of categorical variables

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 14:32:54 BST 2022

Hi all
I hope everyone is healthy and safe.
I hope I'm missing something, but I don't see how to get frequencies of variables. For example, this data set
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11WIET3s4eMHsB6JQ6hOQBx0SKquGRKKw/view?usp=sharing
is a list of countries with various characteristics: population, infant mortality rate, GDP per Capita and so on.
There is also a column for area/region, e.g., North America, Europe, Africa and so on.
I want to get a frequency of countries by area/region. How do I do that? Is there a simple way and I just don't see it? I looked in Analysis / Basic Statistics and Analysis / Descriptive Statistics. Is there somewhere else?

Thanks
Gene