rkward

someone maffydoit at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 22:14:46 BST 2022

Thanks very much for explaining!
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de>
To: someone <maffydoit at aol.com>
Cc: rkward-users at kde.org
Sent: Wed, Apr 13, 2022 5:08 am
Subject: Re: rkward

hi gene,

Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2022, 02:55:49 CEST schrieb someone:
> I subscribed to the user list
> here https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/rkward-users So I have my user
> name (my email address) and I have a password, and i got an email
> confirming that I subscribed. How do I log onto the user list, so i can
> respond?

technically, this is a mailing list, not a forum. this means, you don't log
onto something, but simply send e-mails/replies to <rkward-users at kde.org> to
be part of the public discussion. your mails will be distributed to everyone
who is also subscribed, including yourself.

> I also posted a note about standardized regression coefficients, but there
> seems to be an error in the url i listed. I want to be able to post a
> correction, or respond to people if they respond.

this also means there is no editing of sent messages. in case you would like
to update some information, you'll have to send another mail.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke