Need help for RKward

Sahar Khamenei sahar.khamenei at web.de
Wed Apr 6 20:38:43 BST 2022

Unfortunately I could not install it although I followed the rules…see screenshot

„Also, note that the binary is signed but not notarized by Apple, which
means you will have to:
1. Ctrl+click while opening the DMG, and select "Open" after the
  warning, that Apple cannot check for malicious contents
2. Ctrl+click RKWard in Finder when starting it the first time, *again*.
  Again select "Open" after the warning.
After that RKWard can be started, normally.“

Greetz Sahar