Need help for RKward

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Wed Apr 6 13:32:13 BST 2022

Am Tue, 5 Apr 2022 15:08:45 +0200
schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net>:
> This is currently suffering from a number of Mac-specific problems.
> Importantly, there is a crash when selecting any statistics GUI
> features from the menu. I'm looking into a solution, and will get
> back to you. Meanwhile the package is not recommendable, unless you
> plan to use the IDE features, only.

The new build fixes this issue:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/MacOS/job/RKWard_Nightly_macos/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/rkward-master-1024-macos-64-clang.dmg

An official build based on this is scheduled to be released on April,
21st.

Nonetheless, as you have noted, we are definitely in need of more
testing on Mac. Please report any problems you find!