Cannot plot simple series

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Aug 27 11:12:14 BST 2021

hi,

Am Dienstag, 17. August 2021, 01:45:11 CEST schrieb meik michalke:
> Am Montag, 16. August 2021, 23:41:29 CEST schrieb Fernando Saldanha:
> > Error in RK() : Graphics API version mismatch
>
> this is probably due to CRAN R being incompatible with the latest binaries
> from our PPAs. i've requested rebuilds for all R 4.* binaries, please try to
> fetch an update of RKWard within the next few hours and let us know if the
> rebuild made the issue go away.

in the meantime, we managed also to fix an issue with the version numbering of
the PPA packages that affected users of ubuntu versions newer than 20.04,
resulting in those packages being seen as a downgrade. if you're using one of
our PPAs with those ubuntu versions, you should now be offered an updated
version of RKWard, too. ejoy :)

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke