Customizing colours

Vojtěch Zeisek vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org
Fri Apr 10 17:50:23 BST 2020

Dne pátek 10. dubna 2020 18:44:09 CEST, Magnus Bein napsal(a):
> Hi all, I am wondering if it is possible to change the colour scheme
> of rkward IDE and how I may be able to do that. Thanks, Magnus

Do You mean script editor? If so, open any script and go to menu Settings and
search Editor Settings. If You mean command line theme, AFAIK it takes
settings from Konsole, so open it and set profile there. If You mean app
design, go to KDE System Settings, and set icon theme, window style, etc.
there.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/