RKWard 0.7.0 Crashing

kenjisato1996 at yahoo.co.jp kenjisato1996 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jan 11 05:26:51 UTC 2018

Hi there,

I have recently installed RKWard due to a need in my institution, and I am coming across a problem with the application, RKWard crashes as soon as it opens.

Upon installation, I realized that the version of R used was much earlier than what I needed (which is ver 3.4.3) and when I did install and change the directory to it via the rkward.ini file this problem occured.

This was the same on the earlier version of RKWard.

Is this a common issue and would you have a solution to this?

Kind Regards,
Kenji