[rkward-users] Relative paths in RKWard WorkPlace

Francois Maurice maurice.francois at ymail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:27:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I try to put a R WorkSpace (.RData file) under version control using Subversion.

But I have a problem with RKWard WorkPlace. RKWard seems to save script files in the workplace with absolute paths. So, from one svn working copy to another,
I must reload the script files in RKWard workplace.

Is there a way to specify a base path, say to the working copy root, and saving the script files in the RKWard workplace with paths relative to that base path ?

Thanks,

François Maurice, A. Stat.
Candidat à la maîtrise
Département de sociologie