[rkward-users] Need help on install rkward on Mac

Mingtian Ni mingtianni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:51:57 UTC 2011

Thanks.
Some other thread mentioned that pre-existing old version MacPython
(V2.4 in my case) could be the problem. So, I removed MacPytho
(instruction here:
http://mac.downloadatoz.com/tutorial/3498,macpython.html). The install
managed to go a little bit further. Now the error messages are:

[ 58%] Built target knewstuff2
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.1.ftF0fY failed, exit code 2
Removing runtime build-lock...
Removing build-lock package...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-kdelibs4-x11-4.4.1-2
(Reading database ... 138763 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-kdelibs4-x11-4.4.1-2 ...
Reading buildlock packages...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -i /sw/fink/debs/openexr-dev_1.4.0-1023_darwin-i386.deb
Selecting previously deselected package openexr-dev.
(Reading database ... 138762 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking openexr-dev (from .../openexr-dev_1.4.0-1023_darwin-i386.deb) ...
Setting up openexr-dev (1.4.0-1023) ...
Clearing dependency_libs of .la files being installed

Failed: phase compiling: kdelibs4-x11-4.4.1-2 failed

Before reporting any errors, please run "fink selfupdate" and try again.
If you continue to have issues, please check to see if the FAQ on Fink's
website solves the problem.  If not, ask on one of these mailing lists: