[rkward-users] [rkward-announce] New mailing list rkward-announce

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 23 08:40:17 UTC 2011

Hi!

This is to announce our new mailing list "rkward-announce". rkward-announce is
meant to be a very low volume mailing list. The idea is that this list may be
of interest particularly to packagers. The list will receive notifications of
new release schedules and new official releases, but rarely anything else.

This list is read-only for most purposes. Any mail you send to it will be
moderated, and most likely rejected. Reply to rkward-devel or rkward-users,
instead.

subscribe.

-- Current subscribers of rkward-users and / or rkward-devel --

If you are happy with the amount and type of mail you get, you do not need to
change anything. You will automatically receive all mail to rkward-announce.
There is no benefit in subscribing to rkward-announce *in addition* to rkward-
users or rkward-devel.

-- Current moderators of rkward-devel --

I have made you moderators of rkward-announce, too, with the same password. In
contrast to rkward-devel, please apply very strict moderation standards to
rkward-announce. I.e., here, any mail which is not an important announcement
should be rejected (ideally with an explanation that mail should be sent to
rkward-users / rkward-devel, instead).