[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Error Starting R- RKward

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 25 04:44:27 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by chak8870 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4497074:

Hi Thomas,

Once again I appreciate your prompt reply.
[quote]No. Co-installing Rcmdr and rkward on one box has never been a problem
to the best of my knowledge[/quote]
Thanks for the info. I have installed them side by side and will use them according
to the need.
[quote]you can create some boxplots?[/quote]
Yes. I must admit I can create box plots. Now I am going to look into the plugins
to tweak it to my need.
[quote]You can change the file format and quality used for rkout.html in
Settings->Configure RKWard->Output. EPS is not a supported option, here, but
SVG is. To get at EPS images (and a variety of other formates), typically the
fastest way is this: In the plot dialog, check the "Preview" box. Once satisfied
with the preview, in the preview window, select Device->Export... from
the menu.[/quote]
Thanks for this. I found it and it is very handy. SVG works as great as eps.
Besides, I found the eps option according to your suggestion which [u]solved
my issue.[/u]
[quote]Yes, unfortunately, some of our features are still terribly
rudimentary.[/quote]
May be some of it is rudimentary but the program you gave us is customizable.
The current issues are all resolved with your help. Thanks for giving us such
a powerful nice interface as well as prompt support.
Best,
Sourav