[rkward-users] [Open Discussion] RE: Shortcut key for focus

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 11 17:46:13 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165573/topic/4009805:

Hi!

This is an often requested feature. It is in our tracker, here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2930505&group_id=50231&atid=459010
.

Quoting from there:
[quote] agree this would be nice to have, and eventually we will have this.

 Unfortunately, realizing this is technically more difficult than it may
 seem, and so this will not happen right away. Two more alternatives for the
 interim:
 1) Repeatedly pressing Alt+5 will also switch between console and current
 script, but with the side-effect of hiding the console while the script
 window is active.
 2) You can detach the console or the script window (or both;
 Windows->Detach) and use the Alt+Tab feature of the window manager to
 switch between the two.

[/quote]