[rkward-users] plugins?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:21:09 UTC 2009

Hi!
When I started rkward the first times, I was getting this message:
Plugins are needed: you may manage these through "Settings->Configure RKWard

By default, I had this directory:
/usr/share/apps/rkward//all.pluginmap

Then I browsed and could put this other one:
/usr/share/kde4/apps/rkward/all.pluginmap

Now I do not get the message and get the tabs with additional tools, so I think
I did the right thing, but could you please confirm that I actually set the
appropriate directory?

Also, is there a repo with more plugins or are new plugins installed with new
rkward versions?

Using rkward 5.2 on ubuntu 9.04 (built according to directions "deb-src for all
systems")

Thanks

Agus