[rkward-users] output

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Aug 5 08:32:25 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 04 August 2009, Mauricio Cardeal wrote:
> I am new RKWard user, and I would like to know how to send a regular and
> simple output analysis (something like mean age, for example) to output
> window. I am running under ubuntu 9.04 and R 2.9.1.
>
> age <- c(12,15,17,11)
> mean(age)

     rk.print(x)
does this for most objects (technically that's just a thin wrapper around the
HTML() function in R2HTML).
To add captions, use
     rk.header(title)

We really are lacking documentation for this and similar features. But you can
always have a look at the R code generated by plugin dialogs to see how
something is done.