Time of the releases

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Nov 6 14:08:40 GMT 2023

It needs me for Plasma, Albert for Gear and me and Paul are currently doing
the announcement stuff.

I don't know who is planning to do the Frameworks release, nominally it's
David E, Alex L and Nico F but I've failed to get any replies to my
questions about it. I'm happy to do the Frameworks release or maybe those
three will, I've no idea.

I'm available all day on Wednesday.

Jonathan