KHealthCertificate in Gear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 28 23:07:34 BST 2023

El divendres, 25 d’agost de 2023, a les 16:15:13 (CEST), Volker Krause va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> it looks like we missed KHealthCertificate (https://invent.kde.org/pim/
> khealthcertificate) when dissolving Mobile Gear, and it's currently not
> covered by automated releases. This went unnoticed as it hasn't gotten API
> changes recently, only a few data updates, but I'd like to fix this as we
> have things depending on it.
>
> So I'd suggest we include it in 23.12, assuming we don't want to add things
> to the 23.08 series at this point.

Seems it was done on purpose?

https://invent.kde.org/teams/plasma-mobile/issues/-/issues/186

I don't particularly mind if it goes in KDE Gear but whoever wrote that table
seems that decided it's not what was wanted for KHealthCertificate?