Proposed 20.04 release schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 23:22:53 GMT 2020

El dijous, 16 de gener de 2020, a les 0:18:37 CET, Christoph Feck va escriure:
> On 01/16/20 00:11, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I've moved the .0 one week down and also the .1 one week down otherwise they were megaclose one to each other.
>
> Now .1 and .2 are too close?

They are 3 weeks apart, previously we had 2 weeks between the .0 and the .1 and 4 between the .1 and the .2, shared 1 week from one to the other.

But if you prefer it the other way, i'm happy for you to edit the wiki accordingly :)