KDE Applications 19.08.2 packages available for packagers

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Oct 8 11:11:22 BST 2019

Shouldn't kcalcore just not be released with this any more?  It's about to
be released with frameworks as kcalendarcore.

As part of All About the Apps I'm planning to publish a Apps in October
story alongside this release, being drafted at
https://dot.kde.org/2019/10/07/kde-all-about-apps-october

This is hoped to be done monthly and be the main announce for the .0
releases.

We had the idea of de-branding KDE Applications and just calling it the
Release Service which better describes what it is and doesn't confuse
people into thinking it's a coherent whole product, it would be good to do
this change for 19.12.0.

Jonathan