Python bindings (Re: KDE Frameworks 5.60.0)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Jul 7 22:09:04 BST 2019

On dimanche 7 juillet 2019 22:50:19 CEST Antonio Rojas wrote:
> El domingo, 7 de julio de 2019 22:11:05 (CEST), David Faure escribió:
> > Dear packagers,
> >
> > KDE Frameworks 5.60.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
>
> kguiaddons python bindings don't build
>
> [ 32%] Generating pybuild/PyKF5/KGuiAddons/unifiedKGuiAddons.cpp
> sip: ::QSharedData has not been defined
> make[2]: ***
> [src/CMakeFiles/sip_generated_KGuiAddons_files.dir/build.make:65:
> src/pybuild/PyKF5/KGuiAddons/unifiedKGuiAddons.cpp] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:243:
> src/CMakeFiles/sip_generated_KGuiAddons_files.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2

Damn. I never know how to catch this earlier nor how to fix it....

Clearly neither the CI nor my local build have python bindings enabled.
I suppose I should ask about enabling that in my local build, but then I'd be
faced with errors like the above and nobody to talk to about that ;-)
(Stephen Kelly hasn't been active for a very long time).

Who knows more about this? (CC'ing some people found in git log)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5