KDE Applications 17.11.90 (17.12-rc) packages available for packagers

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat Dec 2 20:18:12 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 02, 2017 at 12:47:42PM +0100, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> Hi,
> 17.11.90 looks good for the most part.
> One problem detected while upgrading OpenMandriva packages:
> juk fails to compile if libtunepimp headers are installed.
>
> The bits using it are still using KDE4 APIs, but the cmake files still try to build those files if libtunepimp headers are found.
>
> "Fixed" it by uninstalling libtunepimp (seems pretty useless these days anyway) -- but the proper fix is fixing CMakeLists.txt to not build broken bits even if the dependencies are there...
>
> ttyl
> bero

bero,

Thanks for the report.  I've modified CMakeLists.txt for now in the
Applications/17.12 branch at commit 741957e01c7a0e5bfe9e14f86a66ee87e0da609d.

I've verified it builds on my end, hopefully I've caught it in time to
make RC but either way it in the 17.12 branch so should make release.

In the meantime I will forward port to master and either remove the
whole thing or fix it to use the modern libs musicbrainz now recommends.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne