4.10 beta1 tarballs available for packagers

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Nov 16 19:59:37 UTC 2012

I've updated the kdepimlibs tarball to include
cb96016dc74978a219b192f0355fe88548ad6a93 so that it does not install
FindQJson.cmake since it should not be needed and might conflict with the one
provided by the qjson tarball.

sha1sum of that file is now f792dbc1d0829925939f4fd61fe88d834baca445

Thanks to Andrea Scarpino for the report and to Christophe Giboudeaux for the
quick fix.

El Divendres, 16 de novembre de 2012, a les 19:24:19, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure: