adding kwebkitpart to KDE SC

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 25 00:16:28 UTC 2012

Hello release team,

How do we get kwebkitpart (separate git module) released together with the
rest of KDE SC (rather than "on its own schedule" as it was supposed to be, in
extragear)?

Moving to kde-baseapps would do the job, but this requires replaying history,
and will create trouble if we ever want to modularize it out again.

So is there a simple way to mark it as "part of KDE SC", so that it's released
as a separate tarball, but together with the KDE SC releases?