Some issues with LibMusicBrainz regarding KDEMultimedia

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:05:50 UTC 2012

Hi, just for info, we have some issues with LibMusicBrainz and KDEMultimedia

1. In order to compile Tunepimp, needed for an optional feature in JUK,
LibMusicBrainz 2 is needed. This feature as been deprecated and replaced by
python-musicbrainz

2. Kscd NEEDS LibMusicBrainz 3, else does not compiles

3. LibKcddb wants LibMusicBrainz 5 in order to compile an optional feature

So, all in all, we have 3 kdemultimedia applications requiring 3 different
versions of the same library -> 2 / 3 / 5

It is something trivial but i wanted to mail here so you are updated

Greez
Manuel