4.9.0 RC 2 Tagging Freeze Tomorrow

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 9 20:30:43 UTC 2012

El Dilluns, 9 de juliol de 2012, a les 10:57:22, David Faure va escriure:
> On Sunday 08 July 2012 22:22:21 you wrote:
> > Tomorrow 9 July 2012 at 23:59 UTC, the following freeze kicks in
> >
> > * KDE 4.9 Tagging Freeze for Release Candidate 2
> > During the time in between of the RC2 tagging and the RC2 release. Only
> > compilation fixes for all platforms are allowed to be committed.
> > Everything else (even showstopper fixes) have to be run through
> > reviewboard,  with the release-team and the affected maintainers as
> > reviewer.
>
> I have two patches waiting for approval on the nepomuk list, plus the main
> issue (sending email blocks, waiting for nepomuk) still isn't fixed. I
> strongly recommend that we don't release until this is fixed.

Agreed, let's do this:
 * Still freeze tonight
 * Wait until nepomul+main issue be fixed
 * After that decide further course of action

Anyhow, why didn't we know about this bad thing earlier?

> > Tagging will happen on June 26 at 23:59 UTC
>
> That's in the past...

Yeah, happens when i send mails in an ultra-tired mode.