Branch kdelibs KDE/4.10 now?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 9 18:09:26 UTC 2012

El Dissabte, 7 de juliol de 2012, a les 19:38:47, Allen Winter va escriure:
> Howdy,
>
> Why not make the KDE/4.10 branch for kdelibs now?
>
> That would make sense, no?
>
> Then we tell developers that master (the future KDE SC 4.10) builds against
> kdelibs KDE/4.10

This is not what we did during the 4.8 and 4.9 cycles. I understand it's
confusing but probably people already got used to it.

Anyway I'm not for nor against, I'm for what dfaure as maintainer says, afair
the reason not to have more branches was to ease merging of stuff to
frameworks, if we add another branch it'll probably be more work again.

David?