Issue in all localization tarballs of KDE 4.8.0

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jan 31 22:40:48 UTC 2012

Hi all, i just realized something that most/all the tarballs of
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/4.8.0/src/kde-l10n contain duplicate files in
messages/kdelibs and messages/kde-runtime, namely
  nepomukbackup.po
  nepomukfileindexer.po
  nepomukqueryservice.po
  nepomukserver.po
  nepomukservicestub.po
  nepomukstorage.po

The files of kdelibs should not be there, the ones from kde-runtime are the
correct ones.

It would be cool if you could re-create the packages for your distros making
sure that the files from kdelibs do not get installed (since otherwise they
might end up overwritting the ones from kde-runtime with wrong contents).

This is all exclusively my fault and I apologize for this mistake. Obviously
the packages for KDE 4.8.1 will be fine.

Thanks and sorry again,