Akonadi-Nepomuk Feeder Improvements

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 26 16:00:43 UTC 2012

Hey,

I have a set of patches for the akonadi-nepomuk feeder containing massive
performance improvements but also fairly intrusive changes how the feeders
work, as the concept used so far didn't really work out so well for us,
resulting in the nepomuk getting overloaded frequently.

As the feeders so far are IMO just broken, I think we can consider this a
bugfix and should get it into 4.10.

More information can be found in recent kde-pim archives:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=135653672101531&w=2

The code is here:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkdepim-
runtime%2Fcmollekopf%2FpimRuntimeClone.git&a=shortlog&h=c2ca91566953c57af119634f65b5bd73bac7e7fa

So if you're ok with that, I'll commit that in the coming days to 4.10.

Cheers,
Christian