Heads-up: kdeutils is moving to git

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:21:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> We also need this from the release team POV. So if you move, please
>
> - don't do it too shortly before tagging a patchlevel release

I'm planning on doing it this weekend, which is a bit less than 2
weeks than the tagging of 4.7.1. Would that be enough?

> - let us know how we can reassemble the tarball for our release
>
> Please check with Dirk wether it works or not, as to cause as little
> disruption to our release process as possible. But you know all that, since
> you've taken part in all those discussions =)

Basically, the current CMakeLists.txt in svn can still be used, but an
even smaller version which just does a series of
macro_optional_add_subdirectory() calls. Going back to Aaron's
message, where should I put these instructions?

Dirk, do you need me to do anything specific for your tarballing needs?