Heads-up: kdeutils is moving to git

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:30:59 UTC 2011

Hello there,

kdeutils is currently in the last stages of its migration to git: the
repositories have been created and I will do the initial pushes soon
(but probably not tomorrow, as I'll spend most of the day flying back to
Brazil).

The applications are all going to have separate repositories, but there
are no dependencies between the applications (ie. there is no
libkdeutils).

Nicolás Alvarez and I have recently done some changes to the buildsystem
so that it is possible to build kdeutils both as a whole module or each
application individually, so the 4.7 branch workflow does not need to be
changed (I don't know how Dirk is going to create the tarballs, though).

If there are objections or blocking questions, please post them here
asap, otherwise I think the migration should be finished during the
weekend.