i18n focused beta or RC

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Jul 23 12:26:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

My proposal went unoticed or ignored but I propose that for the next release
cycle we focus testers to try a beta or RC in different languages so that i18N
problems can be detected earlier than for this 4.3 release.
I propose that the announcement draws attention to testers on the importance
of i18n. At the same time it would also put in light all the hard work (and
believe me, it's really hard) done by hundreds of translators.
So for 4.4 I'd like a beta or RC "babel" released to focus on this area.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie