Exemption request of a couple of days to the soft freeze for the Plasma Sprint

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 20:39:48 CEST 2008

Hello,
I'd like to ask an exemption of a couple of days to the soft freeze (the
freeze which locks the document which contains planned features) because there
is the Plasma sprint going on right in those dates, ending a little after.
The meeting is going on between the 10th and the 15th, and the soft freeze
happens on the 9th (all dates are referred to april).
Can we include the meeting into the unfreezed part by shifting it to the...
say, 16th?

This will ensure that the meeting won't be boring as hell. ;-)
And we'll be able to make plans for the next generation desktop...

Bye,
-Riccardo
P.S. blessings from aseigo and sebas to this mail...
--
GPG key:
3D0F6376