Non-C++ Apps in KDE Main Modules (Was: Guidance in KDE Admin)

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Sun Mar 30 21:49:49 CEST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> Maybe that is because (as you say) the decision was already made, is it?
>
> that question is getting a bit close to conspiracy theory for my taste. i
> actually missed this suggestion of yours. let me address it here then:
<snip>
Just to make sure we are on the same page here: I did not imply any
conspiracy or anything like that. If it came across like that, please
disregard this impression and focus on the important bits of my email,
which are:

a) How to communicate more clearly to our community when/how/why to use
non-C++ languages in KDE, and the decisions already made regarding this
topic
b) An offer to experiment with this in a non-mandatory module like kdegames.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini