Move kwalletmanager?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 14 03:09:00 CET 2008

On Sunday 13 January 2008, Tobias Gerschner wrote:
> For a start just to state the obvious: IMO there are many different
> definitions of
> kdebase used by everyone in that discussion.  It would certainly be

in case it helps anyone: kdebase is currently divided into three well defined
sets:

* runtime - applications required by KDE apps to function properly at runtime,
such as a help browser, framework (e.g. phonon, solid) backends, and certain
configuration modules

* workspace - the UNIX/Linux desktop shell

* apps - the essential apps needed to compliement a desktop shell for basic
functionality (web browser, file manager, ...)

> that KDE has at the moment. And please don't bash me for saying that
> directly after the 4.0.0 release.

yeah, where were you a year ago? ;-P

--
Aaron J. Seigo