Initial revision of KDE 4.1 schedule available on Techbase

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Feb 18 15:47:30 CET 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:

> My impression (and the one of other, I gathered that from past discussions)
> is that two months to stabilise a 4.x release should really be enough. More
> time in freeze is not a good thing.

I disagree. 2 months is not enough. you need one month alone to tell the
developers that it is time to head up for a release and at least another
month to iron out the bugs.

 But then again, I'm not the one who wants to release so early, I want to
release at a later point anyway (to be in sync with other releases of big
projects).

Greetings,
Dirk