Exception request for kdebase/runtime/kioslave/media

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Oct 11 18:34:17 CEST 2007

Hello,

The freeze for the platform is here, and thanks to questions from Lubos about
the old mediamanager I noticed that the media ioslave is still in
kdebase/runtime... while I somehow thought I removed it weeks ago.

I'm not even sure it's functional right now, and I'm not planning to fix it
since it's conveniently replaced by solid, the places system in kdelibs/kfile
and a couple of applets in plasma.

Can I get an exception for removing it now?
Am I supposed to move it somewhere particular or simply kill the directory?

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."