10 Days Until Next Milestone

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue May 22 04:39:48 CEST 2007

Howdy,

A gentle reminder...

Milestone: Feature Freeze
Date: 1 June 2007
Goals:
+ Any new application from kdereview must be in place in its KDE main module.
+ The KDE main modules are frozen for new features.
+ The focus is on stabilizing the applications, fixing bugs, and improving art and
    documentation.
+ The main module maintainers must indicate if they will follow the release
   schedule or will divert and not be released together with KDE 4.0.

You might be surprised to hear that the pim team is leaning toward
releasing kdepim with KDE 4.0.  Our biggest concern at the moment
is the lack of progress with korganizer.  But we are optimistic.

How are the other modules doing?  Are there modules that are
considering not releasing with 4.0?

-Allen