Beta1 and kdelibs Freeze

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jun 13 22:56:13 CEST 2007

Howdy,

Note that the Monday June 25 Beta1 Release Milestone
is fast approaching.  I'd like to make the following
clarifications and date changes to the schedule:

1. First, I'd like to change the date to 26 June so that
we may have 1 final "big changes Monday" on 25 June

2. Change
"From this date forward, a Beta Release will be published
every month until most grave bugs are resolved."
"From this date forward, a Beta version will be tagged
every month until most grave bugs are resolved.
The actual release of the Betas will occur soon
after the tagging."

3. Change
"Starting with the first Beta (25 June), the kdelibs API is frozen solid. "
"Starting with the first Beta (26 June), the kdelibs API is frozen solid. "

Comments?

-Allen